Sunday, January 18, 2015

I admit that I may have boasted that I hung in the Volvo Open 70 masts and ditto on the old America


Adrenaline Bernt Lindquist inspector Bo Zolland Båtfeber Boat Racing Elias analysis Erling's chronicle Södergrens thoughts Gäddjägaren Lisa at sea Motor sailors Værnéus classic Team 49erFX Yrvind Knowledge
I admit that I may have boasted that I hung in the Volvo Open 70 masts and ditto on the old America's Cup boats (34 m). Rather embarrassingly, I realize now. Sure it's a little tricky to climb a båtmast at sea. It sways and father clipconverter and it comes to keeping themselves properly. But I'd clipconverter rather climb up into the båtmast anywhere other than the television mast Kevin Smith climbs up in this video. Everything to replace a lamp. The mast is 1500 feet high.
December 16, 2014
Terhi 445 - little tough and can withstand all
Search clipconverter for used boats
Sailboat Tests
Chief Editor: Gustav clipconverter Morin | About hamnen.se | Contact | Advertise | Sitemap | About cookies Ängshyddevägen 1, 181 31 Lidingö | This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | +46 (0) 8 66 73 800 | Captain Media AB 2002-2015.
| Articles | Port Play | Tests | Blogs | Knowledge | Ports | Destination | Båtbörsen | Forums |

No comments:

Post a Comment